Friday, January 13, 2012

Spiderman Room?

My little guy is obsessed with spiderman.  This year his grandma and grandpa gave him a spiderman blanket and a spiderman lamp, so his little room is slowly starting to be overtaken with spiderman.  He's turning 4 in a couple of weeks, and I'm thinking we could easily convert his room into a spiderman room.   He's got a denim bedspread already, so add a spiderman pillow or two, take down the mickey mouse border and decor, add some spiderman prints to the wall, etc.

I'm thinking that I'd like to get posters made of the following 3 images.  The first is a subway art print that I made tonight, and the other 2 are minimalist posters that I found online.  I think they'd be fun in a wall arrangement.  Wish me luck on the changes!



1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm in the same boat with my four year old. Making the switch. Thanks for sharing your images!

    ReplyDelete